“Best of Inspire” motivates everyone by sharing real, inspirational content to stay inspired and become an inspiration as well. As a contributor, you share your experiences and put out your voices to help an individual or group in pushing themselves to Do more, Be more.
Writers willing to join us as a contributing author feel free to mail us at email@example.com.
Content Submission Guidelines:
- You can write about any inspirational/motivational topic.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Post Request” with your content attached in either PDF or Word document format along with a link to your blog as well. I would like to check out your site too so I can admire your published work. For aspiring writers who do not own any blog can also send the piece to us.
- Your articles will be reviewed and edited (if required) for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Website. However, you may post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- We do not entertain the practice of using links (business links, affiliate links) in the article but you can add your blog link in the bio section of yours.
- All images must be either original, meaning you took the photo yourself, or royalty free. To make sure there is no confusion, please use the following websites for free images.
- All posts must be at least 600 words to any extent you write.
- Your role as a writer is not up to sending the articles to us. The more important task even after publishing your articles is SHARE SHARE SHARE! You should be sharing the articles within your circle.
- You should willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable.
So now all the formalities are over!!
I know how exciting is the journey as a new blogger and still working on putting the word out about “Best of Inspire“. I really love to help all my fellow bloggers so that you can get some audience and page views for both of our sites. I guess it’s a win-win situation for both. Even if you don’t have anything to write now and looking for any feedback or some tips and tricks about blogging, feel free to reach out!