If motivation doesn’t work for you, there is a hundred percent chance you are a pessimist. You dwell into negativities, look at the darker side more often. Do you wanna see what your kind of motivation looks like?
- Complain: Keep complaining all the time about your problems to yourself and to others. Invite your friends to come over and tell them how messy your life is and things will work out just perfect for you. Never appreciate what you have and harp on bad things that happen while ignoring the good stuff.
“Harp on bad things that happen while ignoring the good stuff”
2. Avoid your problems: See there is a thing with problems; the more you try to avoid them, more problematic they become; and this is what you want right? More problems in life. Never ever think about your problems at all. Leave them as they are and they will get solved automatically.
Sleep; eat; work; play; procastinate; go on a rebound – anything to avoid the issue
3. Compare with others: Compare yourself with everyone; every time when you get a chance. Don’t work for what you desire but get depressed while comparing yourself with the people who are actually working. This is a proven way to achieve unhappiness.
“frustrate yourself with things others have that you don’t have…. yet”
4. Worry about things that have not happened yet: Start worrying about things that haven’t happened. Worry about what others think of you. Worry about losing your job, or having your partner leave you, or the squirrel getting run over by the car.
“After all there’s no end to one’s worries”
5. Let your problems overwhelm you: Do you have a problem that has so overwhelmed you, you just don’t know what to do with it? Good. Don’t tell about it anyone, and keep it inside you. Let it kill you from inside and don’t you dare pretend as if it doesn’t exist. Let your problems overwhelm you,
“Instead of handling them in grounded manner”
6. Do things you don’t love: Don’t do what you love and don’t love what you do. If you do things that you don’t love, you will never feel passionate or happy about it.
“you were born to just pay bills and die”
7. Stay on in relationships that no longer serve you: Never respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. Stay close to people who make you feel like you are hard to love.
“Enery vampires, critical people, unsconscious people etc”
8. Try to change others: Unhappiness tip no.1: Don’t accept others as they are. Try to change others, you see how easy it is to change for yourself. Those who spend their time looking for faults in others, usually have plenty of time to correct their own.
“instead of working on yourself”
9. Try to please others: Live your life to please others. I don’t know the key to failure but the key to success is trying to please everybody.
“… And pleasing no one in return”
10. Attach yourself to goals/outcomes/statuses/things/people: Attach yourself with things that need to go. Everything in this world is permanent. Your time here is forever. Don’t love it while you have it, and crave for it while it’s gone.
“and let your emotions be tied to them”
Follow these 10 infallible ways and unhappiness will be yours. If you know what I mean! 😉